Crystal Beach Campground Seasonal Rules and Payment Schedule 2019
Check out our web-site!!!
Please “Like us” on Facebook, as it's a great way
to stay in “the know” all year around!!!
The cost for a seasonal site for 2019 is $1950 if paying by Visa or Mastercard.
If paid by cash, cheque or E-transfer we will give you a discount to make the cost $1900.
For current seasonals, a deposit of $100 is due by September 1st, 2018 in order to secure your site for the 2019 season, which will be deducted from the balance owing. This allows us to know what sites we have available so we are not holding a site for someone who is not coming. This amount is non- refundable if for some reason you can not stay.
All payments made up to May1 are refundable (except $100 deposit) if for some reason you can not camp with us.
Any seasonal lot rent paid in full before December 1, 2018 will pay $1875 if by credit card. The cash, cheque or e-transfer discount will make the price $1825.
Any seasonal lot rent paid in full before February 1st will pay $1900 if by credit card.
The cash, cheque or e-transfer discount will make the price $1850.
If paid in monthly installments, rent is $1925 if by credit card.
If paid monthly by cash, cheque or e-transfer, rent is $1875. Please post date each cheque for the first day of each month.
If not taking advantage of our discounts, the full seasonal rent is due by May 1, 2019
All payments by cheque can be mailed to: C/O Crystal Beach Campground, 304 Greenwood Dr, Summerside, PE, C1N-5E3. If you are paying with cash, you can make payment in person at the same address. Please call 902-436-4984 to arrange a time to make your cash payment. All E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call or email to set up an agreed password.
Opening on May 19th. and closing on October 1st., 2019.
Each seasonal is expected to read the RULES and their seasonal payment will serve as their commitment to follow the rules outlined and respect the campground and those who camp in it.
Rental of Trailers
Seasonals are allowed to rent their trailer as long as the trailer has been inspected by Quality Tourism Services (QTS) and the customer is informed they have to check into the office and pay the nightly site rental. All rental information has to be logged into the campground system for security. The rent for the trailer is not the campgrounds responsibility and is up to the renter to make arrangements.
Selling of Seasonal Trailers
If a seasonal trailer has been sold, it does not include the site for the remainder of the summer. Upon selling a trailer, the site is then in the hands of the owner, no refunds will be made and if the new trailer owners want to stay in the site, they will have to discuss this with Matthew in the office and the decision upon staying will be at his discretion.
Rules Noted to be Frequently Broken
- No parking on empty sites or on the side of the road! There are other parking options.
Our grass needs to grow and thrive & if you are parked there it makes it appear
unavailable to campers looking for sites and also damages greenery making them
undesirable. Side of road parking makes for unsafe emergency response.
- No trespassing through sites, even if there is no one on them.
- Office is a huge blind spot for children on road; please take extra caution when driving.
- Decks are only to be built in sections 4X8 feet up to the length of your trailer.
- Keep sites garbage/clutter free at all times, unkept lot will result in a $50 fee.
- Alcohol beverages are to be kept on your site and under control. Confiscation and
legal penalties may result if you fail to comply. You are responsible for the actions of
those on your site
- All decorative lights are to be LED and on a timer from 8pm-2am
- Waste Watch standards are in effect; large items or items from outside the campground
are not to be disposed of at our facilities. In leaving large items, it makes a mess of the
campground entrance . It is your responsibility to dispose of them properly.
- Pets are to be on a leash and cleaned up afterwards. Do not leave pets unattended.
- Please take note of posted pool rules. Adult must be on the deck supervising children
12 and under at all times
General Park Rules
- Speed limit is 15km/hr at all times.
- Quiet time is 11pm-7am for all age groups, seven nights per week. Children are to be
on their own site between these times. Park is for children 14 and under. No foul
language and no karaoke machines permitted; please keep radios on low.
- All bikes, scooters, skateboards, etc to be returned to site once street lights come on,
for safety. No pocket bikes or noisy toys permitted on the grounds.
- Stop your vehicle when passing by the office, follow street signs and also respect one
way streets. Only individuals with valid drivers license are to operate vehicles.
- Visitors to leave the grounds by 10pm
-Our internet is not like the internet you would have at home. We do not allow streaming
of videos or any type of TV streaming devises such as “Apple TV” as this severely limits
the internet and in most cases disables it for other users. We are located in a rural
area and have to work within limits. Air-Tech Communications are contracted once
again to service our property and our hope is to expand on what we already have in
place to make the service provided a better experience.
Management reserves right to refuse service to anyone and has the final
judgment on any and all decisions.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES TO ENSURE A SAFE AND HAPPY
SUMMER; THIS IS YOUR HOME TEMPORARILY BUT OURS PERMANENTLY
Any questions, please call 1-902-436-4984 or e-mail Matthew at email@example.com